Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Chile

I had decided to take a small break from posting my old stuff & waited for new cards to come and update this blog . Moreover I'm supposed to receive only officials for sometime. As a new beginner I went into swaps but it turned out to be much more requests than I had imagine and run out of material pretty fast . Oh well , I was "hungry" for cards but I should behave a little bit ;-) I'll be back into direct swapping soon enough though , just need to stock up . However today I finally received a long awaited envelope from Chile ! My swapper is not to blame for this as he mailed it in July , but Chilean post offices seems not to be the fastest ones around . It contained 7 cards but to of them had an accident and were somehow glued together. My attempt to split them was disastrous for both but even like this I dont feel like throw them away ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment