Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ad cards / Turkey

Today I'll start with something different : ad cards ! I have only a few as I don't really collect them , I like them only if I'm on holidays and find something like that . In the same sence that I collect my travel tickets/ museum entrance tickets , sugars , matches , leaflets , wet towelettes from restaurants and everything else a tourist might come across... phonecards , maps ..bags ...:D I got these cards in Ankara during an evening at the cinema , I had already searched for actual postcards but since Ankara is not Istanbul ( in the sence of tourism) I couldn't find any so I grabbed these because I wouldn't like to come back home empty handed. I bought real ones on my departure night at the train station, so at the end I saved the game ! so here you are :






No comments:

Post a Comment