Monday, August 6, 2012

Konya , Turkey

This ultra beautiful card of Konya came to me with the bunch of cards from Singapore :D Since it would come in envelope , I didn't mind that it would come from another country instead of Turkey !Actually as it is a Konya card ( a place that I want to visit ASAP ) I wouldn't mind even if it was posted from outer space :D
Konya is inhabited since 3.000 BC and as you can imagine it has seen the rise and fall of numerous civilizations that have been living in Anatolia .... The card is about Mevlana Museum about the Muslim poet , jurist , theologian & Sufi mystic , Muhammed Celaleddin -i Rumi ! Thanks to David for the card and for introducing me to Seda who send me a wonderful CardBook about Konya & Mevlana . I don't know how I can possibly scan it without destroying it as I want to keep it in one piece , so I scanned just the front and back page ! Seda ,I  cannot thank you enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment