Thursday, August 16, 2012

Islamabad , Pakistan

This is the card I initially asked in my swap to have from Pakistan ! It is showing Faisal Mosque in the capital city of Islamabad. It was not a card for card swap , as the other person is a coin collector . I do not collect coins but it happens to have some from some neighbouring countries I have visited. I thought they would fit better in a nice collection rather than being neglected in my own drawers ! So I offered 3 small ones and I asked for 1 Pakistani card having in mind that I prefered it written and stamped! Usman was kind enough to send me 5! Who am I to decline such an offer ? :D All are simply amazing and I can happily overlook the fact that are mint , so here you are Islamabad and the others are following below


No comments:

Post a Comment