Sunday, September 30, 2012

Belarus

This weekend was dedicated to my blog. Finally I found the way to crop the stamps ( don't tease , I know it was easy after all ) so I decided to match every card to its stamps. I had to do it at once because if I leave things for the next day I do them the next year ..or simply never :D My room hence was full of piles with cards ... new cards with stamps .... old cards with stamps ... old cards to be uploaded ... new covers ... but now I'm proudly announcing that I'm done with it ! Every card that was written & stamped is appearing now with its mate :))) 
Last week was really poor in incoming mail ( and the outgoing seems delayed as well ) but an envelope which I thought it was lost finally appeared. It came from Belarus and it needed 2 months to find my home ! Better late than ever :)

First card is Niesvizh Palace & Park Ensemble 
Second card is the Belarusian State Museum of Folk Architecture & Rural Lifestyle
Third card St Sophia Cathedral in Polatsk .

Many thanks to Maria 


No comments:

Post a Comment