Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Map of Canada

When I started this blog and I was waiting for my first cards to arrived I had posted a few cards from my old collection. Yesterday I manage to search through my all ( old ) cards and to divide them in three piles .
1. Written & stamped
2. Written but not stamped
3. Blank

I also decided that I should upload them too. In the beginning , I thought I would upload , let's say about 10 per day but then I remembered that I usually get bored and give up after a while and in the mean time new ones will come and that I will always be behind , so I will upload all the written and stamped ones at once. As much time would be needed I decided not to give info about the places ( most of them are well known anyway ) , I will just give the printed back text (if any ) , the country it was mailed from ( as in a few cases it was not sent from the country pictured ), the year ( luckliy most of them have very clear cancellation ) and send my thanks to the person who sent it . So here you go ... ( hopefully I'll manage to do the same with the other 2 piles soon ) , starting with Canada

No text at the back
Sent from Canada
1995
Thanks to Maher

No comments:

Post a Comment