Sunday, January 13, 2013

Verona , Italy


Well , it's been again .. a while since I last posted something ... ahmmm last year ?? First of all belated wishes for new year ( well , I'm right on time for the Orthodox New Year :D ), hoping 2013 will brings you what you wish for .... My mail had an X-mas break as well , but from 3rd of January and on the mailman seemed to have found the way to my home again , so lets see the first cards of the new year starting with my beloved Italy and a card from Verona sent by my dearest Ana ( I won't forget you dear when I hit the road again :D ) Verona is a beautiful city in Veneto with a long history ( what a surprise for Italy :D) but what first comes to my mind is Shakespeare's 'Romeo & Juliet' .... seems I'm hopelessly romantic ... Just found out that in year 2000 the city of Verona was listed in unesco ~ whs. I can't say yet that I collect whs but of course they are more than welcome :) многу благодарение на Ана 




No comments:

Post a Comment