Thursday, January 17, 2013

An old style Santa

Here I'm again very soon since the last time ( I promised to my self not to leave things behind in 2013 :D ) Starting with one belated Christmas card that really made my day when I got it ! It was a totally unxpected & surprising card from a very dear family friend that I haven't heard from since almost a decade ! When I was a child and in my teens , she was coming regularly here in summers , and she was like my French mom ;-) She was openminded enough to tell her things I wouldn't say to my own mom and she had help me through a lot of things back then ! As the time went by her visits were more seldom and at one point we sadly lost touch , but it is a great feeling to discover that after all those years somebody does think & care for you !! So , yes , do grab your pen and write to people you miss !


No comments:

Post a Comment