Monday, January 28, 2013

ABBA pets ;-)

and the 2nd and final one for today came from my buddy Andy in Belgium and you can see ABBA in their pet version . It really made my day receiving this , put an incredibly huge smile of my face plus Andy's not at the back reminded me ABBA greatest hits ;-) For those who do not know ABBA , they were a Swedish pop group , enjoying fame when I was born :D  Their career lasted from 1972 ( before I saw the light of the sun , that is :P ) until 1982 ( when I was in kindergarten ). Their most famous songs , well those I remember at least , were Waterloo , Chiquitita , Mamma Mia , Dancing Queen etc. So here you are the pet version of Benny Anderson , Björn Ulvaeus , Agnetha Fältskog & Anni- Frid Lyngstad ;-)


and for those  unfamiliar with their music or for those that want to remember it  here you are their Eurovision winning entry 




3 comments: