Friday, December 14, 2012

Yaaaay , an X-mas card !!!

hello people , here I'm again after quite a long break !! Christmas is just around the corner for most of us around here... I say this as we are officially the only Orthodox country who celebrates Christmas at the same day with the western world, while all other Orthodox countries are celebrating it at January 7 along with a sizeable minority here.... ok I cut the talk , and I go to the card ! It's the first Christmas card in years ( Cards from businesses and politicians to me as their dear customer of course are not to be counted), so it is a great feeling to receive a card from a dear person instead of e-cards or such !! This 3-D Christmas joy came from Belgium and my sweet buddy Andy ( and with a matching stamp too ).... thanks a lot dear and keep an eye on the mailbox :)  Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar ...No I don't speak Flemish , omniglot.com does , and as a matter of fact I hope it does correctly :D 



2 comments:

  1. Zalig kerstfeest en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar Despina !!!! :) Translation is goooood :) Glad you like the card my dear friend ! Kala Hristougenna kai Kali Hronia ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phew :)))I always have the fear of wrong translations !! But it seemed OK , I knew that at least " new year" part was OK being similar to Dutch !!!

      Delete